Wal-mart Catonsville Maryland  » Shopping  »
1.5
Catonsville, Maryland
  • I've never received anything but exceptional customer service - even at this Wal-mart where everything else is a horrible experience

• by nicole08221

All-in-all, I love Wal-mart! They have a wonderful selection at prices that are hard to beat. However, the Wal-mart in Catonsville, Maryland is horrible! I avoid that store whenever possible.

I’ve spoken to several others that agree.

It’s best to go out of your way and go

to a different Wal-mart.

This store is dirty and not stocked very well.

There’s merchandise thrown all over the place by customers and the employees can’t keep up with it.

The store has very narrow isles and it’s always really crowded.

Though the location is in a ...

• very diverse area, the clientele is a little scary.

One time, I went into that Wal-mart just to go to the customer service desk.

It looked to be about a two hour wait.

There were at least twenty people in line ahead of me.

I walked out.

Of course, there’s one thing I’ve always found consistent at every Wal-mart and that’s customer service.

I’ve never received anything but exceptional customer service - even at this Wal-mart where everything else is a horrible experience.

I can always count on the employees being very friendly and helpful.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 24201270260331/k2311a012/1.2.08