Wal-mart Halethorpe Maryland  » Shopping  »
Halethorpe, Maryland
  • If you're intent on getting the best deal, as I am, you just have to be aware of the regular and sale prices at other stores and you can really do well
  • I think this store is a nice addition to the growing population in my area

• by nicole08221

This is so cool! There’s a new Wal-mart Supercenter really close to where I live. In fact, it’s in a new shopping center that’s still under construction called Lansdowne Station.

They have extra wide isles and the store is huge! For those of you who aren’t familiar with a Wal-mart Supercenter, it’s like a regular Wal-mart and a grocery

store all in one.

They have the grocery items on one side of the store and the regular Wal-mart, all-purpose items on the other side.

So far, I’ve received nothing but courteous service.

It’s the only Wal-mart in our area that’s opened twenty-four hours per day.

They have a bank and a small arcade inside along with a Subway.

...

• I’ve tried the Subway in the Wal-mart twice.

While the Wal-mart is fine, the Subway is horrible.

Stay away from it! They have a large bakery and a wide selection of foods.

If you’re a price shopper, here’s the bottom line: the prices are definitely lower than most regular prices at your local grocery store.

However, some of the

sale prices are lower at the grocery store and some still can’t beat Wal-mart.

If you’re intent on getting the best deal, as I am, you just have to be aware of the regular and sale prices at other stores and you can really do well.

I think this store is a nice addition to the growing population in my area.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 24201270190331/k2311a012/1.2.08