Salonpas Patch

• by LuckyGrl

Salonpas Pain Relieving Patch comes in a small box and the patches are even smaller. Each patch is about 2 1/2 by 1 1/2 inches.

While the patches seem small, they deliver quite a punch to muscle and joint pain.

Each patch contains Camphor, Menthol and Methyl Salicylate.

To apply, you just peel

the patch off a plastic strip and place the patch where your pain is.

I have quite a bit of back and neck pain, and pain patches such as Salonpas allow me to treat my symptoms without taking over the counter pain relievers.

I like that pain relieving patches perform spot treatment exactly ...

• where I need it.

I’ve tried several brands, and I rate Salonpas Pain Relieving Patches as pretty good.

Immediately after application, I can feel the medication working and my muscles relaxing.

This product does not rate 100%, however, as I have tried another patch which far exceeded in the relieving muscle pain.

The

small size of the patches is great if you just have a sore spot or want to wrap a joint.

I don’t like the small size for back pain, however, as I think it’s too little to work effectively on larger muscles.

I purchased Salonpas at a local drug store and the cost was approximately $5.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26201270140231/k2311a012/1.2.08