DOGGIE BREATH MINTS  » Pets  »
  • I love the idea that our critters get their own Christmas stocking for Christmas
  • The breath mints are in a really cute tin packaging and cost about $3.00
  • There are many in there, and even though my Beagle only eats dry Pedigree, and his breath is just fine, I thought it would be a great doggie Christmas gift

• by covenly1
      I love the idea that our critters get their own Christmas stocking for Christmas! Our beagle is getting more balls to roll around, as he loves to do, and he is getting Doggie Breath Mints from Bed, Bath, and Beyond! (Actually, even I don’t get breath mints from THAT store!LOL). The breath mints are

in a really cute tin packaging and cost about $3.

There are many in there, and even though my Beagle only eats dry Pedigree, and his breath is just fine, I thought it would be a great doggie Christmas gift.

In fact, I, also, like to get him People Crackers that come in those ...

• little boxes made exactly like animal crackers for children! The people crackers have little policemen, firemen, postmen, all the people the dog just might enjoy nipping once in a while! They are adorable.

The box really does look exactly like the little animal crackers box that we give to children, and the little people

inside are made of the same thing, and are the same size as the animal crackers for children!

O.

K.

I admit, it is just a fun thing.

Well, Christmas has many moods, one of them is to enjoy, to have fun.

This is one way my family celebrates WITH our entire family, and that includes our Beagle!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29281226950131/k2311a1228/12.28.05