PJ BOTTOMS  » Clothes  »
  • I know the delivery men who work for us love South Park, and they are into lounging around in the evenings, with their kids

• by covenly1
      You know, at first, I was going to buy one pair of those p. j. bottoms that all the young men ,as well as the older men, seem to enjoy lounging around in these days.

But, I went to Mervyn’s Dept store, and found them to be NOT the normal $20. price, as the label is making it more expensive.

The p. j.

bottoms that I speaking of, are soft, and have a cinch waist, so they are very

easy to ‘fit’ gift. When I got to Mervyn’s to buy these, they were marked 50% off! Now, for a licensed brand name, that is really a great price.

It meant these only cost me $9. 99 a pair! I know the delivery men who work for us love South Park, and they are into lounging around in the evenings, with their kids.

My son is in college, and he really enjoys studying at night in his lounging ...

• p. j.

bottoms and a T shirt. I ended up getting four pair! Four really usable gifts that each one will love (I know these people, I know they will!) for the price of about $40.

I believe that is really price shopping!

Since the p. j.

’s are not Christmas-y decorated, they will be good through our cold winter, here in Northern CA! They are totally in style. Young and older men, both find these comfy and great for

lounging.

I can’t miss! I’m excited about the gifts, myself! The sizes are simple to figure out, being, small, medium, large, and Xlarge. How hard is THAT to figure out? When in doubt, by the larger! The waist size won’t matter, as it cinches up to desired waist size.

The length is all you need to think about!

I AM delighted with my buys. I hope you get to the store in time to get them on sale, before Christmas, too!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 55281226940131/k2311a1228/12.28.05