Chicago O’Hare International Airport  » Airlines  »
10000 West O’Hare, Chicago, Illinois
  • I have gotten used to it by now, but even before I did, I found the O'Hare airport convenient and easy to find my way through
  • I have no complaints about Chicago O'Hare, my experience with it has been smooth and pleasant

• by Lorianna

I have flown from and to Chicago O’Hare International Airport numerous times. I have gotten used to it by now, but even before I did, I found the O’Hare airport convenient and easy to find my way through.

The airport has four

terminals, named for some reason Terminal 1, 2, 3, and 5.

There is no Terminal 4; don’t ask me why.

This oddity has never caused me any confuson though.

Terminal 5 is the one I am most familiar with, that’s where all ...

• non-US airlines depart from and all international flights arrive at.

The terminal has a McDonald’s where I usually have a snack before my flight.

The airport and this particular terminal can be rather crowded, but the personnel knows its job; I can

see the employees are doing their best to keep the lines moving.

Any questions I might have are answered promptly and professionally.

Phones, restrooms are easy to find.

I have no complaints about Chicago O’Hare, my experience with it has been smooth and pleasant.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 40101269130531/k2311a011/1.1.08