Net 10 Prepaid Cell Phone Service  » Cellular services  »
Jamestown, Tn
  • Kyocera K126C is the model of prepaid cell phone I bought my daughter as a gift this year
  • I went to Wal-Mart and after studying the various models of phones that service our area I found that the Net 10 seemed to have the best plan with the cheapest minutes

• by sadonna

Kyocera K126C is the model of prepaid cell phone I bought my daughter as a gift this year. She has wanted a cell phone for sometime now.

So we came to an agreement that she could have a prepaid one if she earned her own money for the refill cards each month.

So then I had to do some research because where we live is a very remote area

that has limited cell phone reception.

I went to Wal-Mart and after studying the various models of phones that service our area I found that the Net 10 seemed to have the best plan with the cheapest minutes.

The cheapest phone they offered was the Kyocera K126C for 19.

99.

It came with an activation card that gives her 100 minutes and 30 days of service to start with then the ...

• next two times she activates the phone she can get an additional 100 minutes each time free from her starter card that comes with the phone.

That’s not to bad after all they guarantee a 10 cent rate all the time for local and long distance calling and five cents for text messaging.

That is equivalent to the plan I had with Verizon wireless when we first moved to Tennessee.

Now you may not be able to get Net 10 in some areas but it is offered in at least 1/2 of Tennessee according to their map and large areas of the other states in America as well.

Net 10 unlike some of the other providers dose not charge a daily access fee and for 100 you can get 1000 minutes with six month activation time which I feel is pretty good.

Net 10 Prepaid Cell Phone Service

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22101269110531/k2311a011/1.1.08