Dollar Tree Beaver Dam WI
Beaver Dam WI
  • However, when I do take the time to shop there, I rarely leave disappointed
  • But, at least I know I can go in there and find some reasonable deals

• by Steve

I used to do a lot more shopping at Dollar Tree than I do now; mostly because it moved to a different part of town and I now have to drive out of my way to get there.

However, when I do take the time to shop there, I rarely leave

disappointed.

Even though everything in the store is a dollar or less, I am amazed at the number of quality items I can find if I look for them.

For example, when I was Christmas shopping, I went to Dollar Tree for stocking stuffers and, even though I admittedly didn’t find ...

• the same quality I would find at more expensive stores, I did find some nice small gifts that are of enough quality where they look more expensive than they are.

In fact, my wife and I have a silver serving tray that we proudly display on one of our cabinets. And,

we’ve had a number of people comment on how beautiful it is. We bought that for $1 at Dollar Tree.

I’m still probably not going to shop there as much as I should. But, at least I know I can go in there and find some reasonable deals; giving me another place to shop.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 24101268910431/k2311a011/1.1.08