Ghost Rider
  • I'm also not very impressed with the ending of this movie
  • I would recommend this film solely on the fact it provides the viewer with something different

• by Steve

Somewhere down the line, Hollywood thought Nick Cage would make a good action star. I’m sorry, but that logic is flawed and the movie Ghost Rider proves it.

Overall, Ghost Rider is a good film; or, at very least, a unique one. Cage plays a stuntman who makes a deal with the devil in exchange for curing

his father of cancer and, as a result, is forced to be the Devil’s bounty hunter.

The special effects in this movie are awesome. When Cage turns into Ghost Rider, you can see his flesh burning off and you can barely tell the skull is a special effect.

Cage himself takes away from the movie. As hard as ...

• he tries, I just can’t believe his character. He just doesn’t seem to fit the stunt driver mode.

I’m also not very impressed with the ending of this movie. I won’t go into a lot of detail about it, but it is very anti-climatic. I actually had a hard time believing the movie was over and

kept waiting for something else to happen. And, I still can’t believe an action movie would end with so little action.

I would recommend this film solely on the fact it provides the viewer with something different. But, as far as action movies are concerned, Cage and the overall script have this one falling a bit flat.

Ghost Rider

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11101268830431/k2311a011/1.1.08