Ron Paul For President  » Local news  »
  • What I learned was that Ron Paul is running as a Republican candidate for President of the United States of America
  • I like his honesty and he seems to be all for following our countries constitution the way it was written by our founding fathers not trying to reinvent it to suit a particular group of our society
  • I find him to be an interesting candidate that at least offers solutions to some of the problems we face today such as immigration not just rhetoric
  • After seeing the debate I became intrigued enough to start researching who and what Ron Paul stands for and so far I think he stand for what America needs

• by sadonna

The other day I saw part of a debate on You Tube and one of the candidates I had never heard of was Ron Paul. What I learned was that Ron Paul is running as a Republican candidate for President of the United States of America.

Ron Paul did not strike me as a person I would have expected to run for President by

first glance.

He reminded me of a common person you would meet sitting around a wood stove at an old country store, almost like my grandpa if you know what I mean.

What is it that caught my attention about this particular candidate you might ask.

Well he seems to be a soft spoken gentleman that stands on his principles not what he thinks ...

• someone else wants him to say or believe.

I like his honesty and he seems to be all for following our countries constitution the way it was written by our founding fathers not trying to reinvent it to suit a particular group of our society.

He is for the citizens right to keep and bear arms, and most importantly reducing the size of government

and returning power back to the states as it should be.

I find him to be an interesting candidate that at least offers solutions to some of the problems we face today such as immigration not just rhetoric.

After seeing the debate I became intrigued enough to start researching who and what Ron Paul stands for and so far I think he stand for what America needs.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 36101268360331/k2311a011/1.1.08