Kellogg’s Berry Krispies
  • Yet, when it comes to breakfast cereals, it�s nearly impossible for us to agree on one

• by Steve

I have a small family; just me, my wife and our daughter. Yet, when it comes to breakfast cereals, it�s nearly impossible for us to agree on one. More often than not, when we go grocery shopping, we end up buying three separate boxes of cereal to take home.

Recently, my parents gave us

a box of Kellogg�s Berry Krispies. And, after trying them, we have finally found a cereal we can all agree about.

When we first got the box, I figured they would be nothing more than normal Rice Krispies that were colored a different color. I couldn�t have been more wrong. The second we opened ...

• the box, we were greeted with a strong citrus aroma that immediately got our attention.

And, the cereal tastes just as wonderful as it smells. Each bite is filled with berry flavor and it�s not unusual for us to go back for a second bowl once we�re done with the first one. The box

my parents gave us lasted a little over two days.

I�m sure there will be a time when we will grow tired of the Berry Krispies. But, until that happens, we finally found a way to go to the store and not have to come back with two or three different brands of cereal.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27101268320331/k2311a011/1.1.08