barnesandnoble.com
  • And, I found exactly what I was looking for
  • I was also able to look at several different combinations to guarantee I was getting what I wanted at the best price
  • This will be important to me if I decide to buy something for my wife since she is the one that pays the bills and would see where I bought her present and at what price

• by Steve

One of the Christmas gifts I wanted to give to my daughter this year was a set of Harry Potter books. This proved to be a tougher task than I originally expected because I either couldn’t find the books at a local store or they wanted way too much money for them.

That�s

when I visited barnesandnoble.com. And, I found exactly what I was looking for.

The great thing about barnesandnoble.com was I not only found the Harry Potter books in stock; I was also able to look at several different combinations to guarantee I was getting what I wanted at the best price.

The shipping costs ...

• for the books were more than reasonable and I received them at my door in a little under a week; giving me plenty of time before Christmas.

One added plus was the fact I could pay for my books using my PayPal account. This allowed me to buy the items without using my

credit card. This will be important to me if I decide to buy something for my wife since she is the one that pays the bills and would see where I bought her present and at what price.

In any case, barnesandnoble.com is a place I intend to do more shopping in the future.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 20101268300331/k2311a011/1.1.08