Ford Explorer 07  » Cars  »
  • Therefore, within a few days of having the vehicle I found it rather difficult to fit comfortably in the driver seat
  • My husband, who is not particularly tall, but taller than I am, had no such problem and fit in quite easily and had no complaints

• by cjaneb877

Ford. Chevy. To me, what is the difference.

Both companies allow the consumer to purchase solid cars with parts and pieces that are readily available should something go wrong and pretty much, both companies have typically good reputations in general. However, I must say the 07 Ford Explorers are an absolute joy to ride in as a passenger but not so fun for me to drive.

I actually had one and had to get rid of it. While the truck itself was more than capable of holding its own in the elements, handling quick turns and back road dynamics and providing me with ample room to store not

only my teaching supplies, but my children, I simply didn’t fit in it correctly.

I am a smaller or shorter person. Therefore, within a few days of having the vehicle I found it rather difficult to fit comfortably in the driver seat.

My husband, who is not particularly tall, but taller than I am, had no such problem and fit in quite easily and had no complaints. I felt like no matter what seat setting I chose, however, it was not the right one for me.

I was always stretching my arms too far, or bending my legs back to try and accommodate the seat settings in the ...

• vehicle. It was as if there should have been an extra seat feature for me so that I could comfortably fit in the drivers seat.

Most of the time I found myself so distracted by the fact I wasn’t fitting in the seat, that my concentration while driving was somewhat distorted and I would easily become agitated and frustrated. Now I did find the pickup, endurance, longevity, and bulk of the vehicle to be fantastic.

It handled well. Its ability to preform and preform well in just about any kind of weather conditions were absolutely great and we had no problems with it at all for the entire time

we had it.

Furthermore, the storage space was fantastic, my family was very comfortable when being transported around in it, and it surely was solid enough to stomp over the majority of smaller cars out there on the road in today’s world. Take out the driver’s seat problem I had, and I would have given the car a ten, but when you pay more than thirty thousand bucks for something new, you definately want to feel secure and snug while driving it.

As a result, I’d say its nearly perfect but could use some fine tuning with the seating for those of us who are not particularly tall!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9101268180331/k2311a011/1.1.08