Blade (movie)
  • I love vampire movies but will also admit that most of them are like every other one I've ever seen
  • And, I like the idea of vampirism being a genetic disease rather than something supernatural
  • Probably the best part of the film is the action
  • This is definitely a film worth watching and one I would recommend to most people

• by Steve

I love vampire movies but will also admit that most of them are like every other one I’ve ever seen. That’s why I’m a big fan of the movie Blade.

Like most vampire films, Blade focuses on a vampire hunter. Only,

this is one of the very few vampire hunters that is a vampire himself.

The acting in this movie leaves a little bit to be desired. The dialog is very similar to what you would expect to read in a comic ...

• book. Though, I will say Wesley Snipes does say his lines with enough energy to make them believable. And, I like the idea of vampirism being a genetic disease rather than something supernatural.

Probably the best part of the film is

the action. The fight scenes are among the best I’ve ever seen and, even though there is some blood and gore, the director doesn’t go overboard with it.

This is definitely a film worth watching and one I would recommend to most people.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11101268130331/k2311a011/1.1.08