Atlantis: The Lost Empire  » Movies  »
  • I think the scenes in this movie are just breathe taking
  • I was very impressed with how cool Atlantis looked in the movie
  • It was very exciting and my whole family enjoyed the movie a lot
  • I thought the way the city looked in the movie was just awesome
  • I really loved the whole movie, and it was a great experience

• by MysticPen

Atlantis The Lost Empire is one of my all time favorite animated films. I think the scenes in this movie are just breathe taking. I was very impressed with how cool Atlantis looked in the movie. Atlantis The Lost Empire really paints a great image of what

Atlantis probably really looked like. I also really thought the whole story line in the film was great! It was very exciting and my whole family enjoyed the movie a lot.

Atlantis: The Lost Empire is a great a film that is full of adventure. I really ...

• liked all the excitement and adventure that was in this great movie.

I have always been interested in the ancient city of Atlantis, so I enjoyed this movie even more. I thought the way the city looked in the movie was just awesome. Another thing I really enjoyed

about Atlantis: The Lost Empire was the music! Wow the music has so much feeling and was very powerful. I really loved the whole movie, and it was a great experience. Atlantis: The Lost Empire is a great movie to watch on a big screen with a good sound system.

Andrew Leaither says :

It’s nice to know when something is breathtaking and that you happy about it. Atlantis: The Lost Empire. I have not seen the movie but it sounds great, strong, entertaining and exciting.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 113112267990531/k2311a1231/12.31.07