The Jungle Book  » Movies  »
  • I think that the plot is also very interesting
  • It's one of the best movies I have seen in my life
  • I think that this movie really shows us what life is like in the jungle

• by MysticPen

The Jungle Book is a very nice animated film. I really liked the whole setting in the jungle. I think that the plot is also very interesting. It’s one of the best movies I have seen in my life. I think that this movie really shows us what life is like in the jungle. One

of my favorite things about this movie are the songs! The song Bear Necescities of life is so funny! It’s also very catchy, and I used to sing along with it as a kid.

I think that the morals in The Jungle Book are also very good indeed. Kids can learn a lot from the ...

• boy in this movie. He always listened to the good advice the bear told him. And he never listened to the evil snake in the tree.

I think The Jungle Book is a great film to watch with family and friends. It’s something you can watch in front of your kids without having to worry

about bad words or sex. The The Jungle Book is rated G and can be viewed by anyone. In fact the movie is so laid back even old people will not be shocked by it. The Jungle Book has a great story and I also thought the voice overs were done very well in the film.

The Jungle Book

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 113112267680531/k2311a1231/12.31.07