Pontiac G6  » Cars  »
  • I have been very pleased with everything from the noise reduction from inside the car to the amazing monsoon audio system

• by Brandon B.

I recently purchased a 2005 Pontiac G6 sedan and after having only Honda Accords before, I did not think there were other reasonably priced options out there. I was totally wrong, what surprised me

the most was the space inside the car.

There is so much leg room in the front and back, and the ride is smooth which is very important when riding on the rough and buckled streets that are now in the New Orleans area.

I have been very pleased with everything from the noise reduction from inside the car to the amazing monsoon audio system.

Starting at about ...

• Pontiac G6
      17,000 for a full size sedan that surpasses expectations isn’t bad at all.

I got the package with the 17 inch chrome wheels and the gray exterior.

I get compliments just about everyday (when

I keep it clean).

All in all I am truly happy with the Pontiac G6 and I’m not sure if there is another vehicle that collaborates the size, sleekness, and style for the price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 93112267320431/k2311a1231/12.31.07