Apple Iphone
  • I bought the Iphone when it first came out
  • It's a great phone and I would recommend it to anyone

• by Angela

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I bought the Iphone when it first came out. It was the newest piece of “technology” I had bought since buying a home computer.

I was kind of nervous about buying it at first because I am especially challenged when it comes to cell phones and computers…much less a cell phone and computer in one!! But much to

my surprise the Iphone was very easy for me to use and navigate.

It’s pretty self explanitory and I had no trouble using it.

In the first day I was surfing the web, downloading music, and using pretty much all the features it had to offer.

I took a trip to Kansas City about a month after I ...

• had the Iphone and it was a life saver!!! I got lost in the middle of the city and thanks to the Iphone maps feature I was back to my hotel room within 15 minutes.

I use it daily for checking my email, listening to my favorite music, checking the local weather and looking up phone numbers and addresses

without having to dial 411 and paying an arm & leg.

The monthly bill for the Iphone is not much more expensive than a regular cell phone bill.

It’s a great phone and I would recommend it to anyone!! Even the technology dummies like myself!!!

Apple Iphone

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 373112267200431/k2311a1231/12.31.07