Naturals Plus Vitamins & Minerals Cat Chow  » Pets  »
  • I prefer to stay as natural as possible with my animals

• by LuckyGrl

There are many choices of pet food, sometimes too many to choose from! I prefer to stay as natural as possible with my animals. Naturals Plus Vitamins & Minerals Cat Chow is a delightful alternative.

Purina has developed a product that includes not only chicken meal as its first ingredient,

but also contains 38% crude protein and Vitamins A and E along with the important amino acid, Taurine.

My cats love Naturals Plus.

This food has a very pleasant smell, more like meat than most cat chows.

Typical cat chows smell dry and bland to me.

I must add that ...

• I only feed dry cat chows, so I cannot comment on wet brands.

My cats can be extremely particular, but they loved Naturals.

Naturals Plus contains dried spinach, parsley flakes, chicken, salmon, and soybean in addition to the vitamins and minerals.

I really like that Purina’s taken the time to

develop a food for adult cats that is rich in protein and nutrients.

I’ve often felt that cat food manufacturers don’t really care about the ingredients they put into the food.

My cats’ coats are shinier and sleeker since they’ve been eating Naturals.

This product is pricey, but worth every penny.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 293112267190431/k2311a1231/12.31.07