James Ingram
  • To those who are not familiar with him, he was the artist who popularized I don't have the heart (to love you) , Find One Hundred Ways , Where did my heart go , There's no easy way to break somebody's heart among many others

• by clowdine

James Ingram is one of a few male singers I admire. Everytime I hear any of his singles, it gives me the impression that he can sing any song no matter how difficult or challenging the notes could be.

And his performance pays off the program that has

him as a guest.

With the way his voice sounds, it really appears he has gone through a lot of extensive voice trainings.

By the way, who is James Ingram? To those who are not familiar with him, he was the artist who popularized “I don’t have the heart ...

• (to love you)”, “Find One Hundred Ways”, “Where did my heart go”, “There’s no easy way to break somebody’s heart among many others.

James Ingram was born on February 16, 1952.

For me he is a handsome African American.

He also participated in the all star recording of the

song “We are the world” back in 1985 with Michael Jackson, Kenny Rogers, Diana Ross, Tina Turner, Kim Carnes, Cindy Lauper, Bruce Springstein, Billy Joel, and many more significant artists at that time.

He also co-recorded with David Pack the song “I just can’t let go” and “Ya mo be there”.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 143112267180431/k2311a1231/12.31.07