Dell Inspiron 2200  » Laptops  »
  • For robustness and long lasting notebook, I would recommend the use of the Dell Inspiron 2200 notebook

• by Ricky Tan

My company usually uses Dell products a lot, and when I joined this company, I was given a Dell Inspiron 2200 notebook to use for work purposes.

For the last 2 years now, so far it performs the job so well and it doesn’t hangs up unexpectedly no matter how big the files are. The notebook

has a specification of 1 GB RAM, Intel mobile 1.6 GHZ processor , DVD Rom crive with CD-RW Drive and a 15″ screen. I have maintain the original operating system of Windows XP and so far for the last 2 years I have never crash my operating system nor any of the application software at all.

• Besides, there were no major hardware failures as well except for the battery pack which I have changed once only. Other than that, it’s rather robust with my kind of working environment as field sales engineer where i travel with my notebook all the time. The only setback I can say is that the weight of
        the notebook is slightly heavy as compared to those slim & compact type notebook. So, I would always use a backpack to carry my note book rather than using the original laptop case that hangs on one of my shoulders.

For robustness and long lasting notebook, I would recommend the use of the Dell Inspiron 2200 notebook.

Dell Inspiron 2200

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 633012266990631/k2311a1230/12.30.07