Guylian Twists Belgian Chocolate
  • We received a package of Guylian Twists Belgian Chocolate for Christmas, and the entire family's enjoyed trying this marvelous candy
  • I do want to try them, however, as I expect they will be just as amazing in flavor and texture

• by LuckyGrl

This is the most awesome chocolate candy! We received a package of Guylian Twists Belgian Chocolate for Christmas, and the entire family’s enjoyed trying this marvelous candy. True to Belgian chocolate standards, decadent milk, dark and white chocolate swirls around a creamy hazelnut, praline filling.

Guylian offers several

flavors of this product: Belgian Dark Chocolate Orange Cream, Belgian Milk Chocolate Truffle and Original Praline.

Original Praline is the candy bought for us, and I can’t imagine the other flavors being superior.

I do want to try them, however, as I expect they will be just as ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273012266950631/k2311a1230/12.30.07