Guylian Twists Belgian Chocolate  » Food  »
  • We received a package of Guylian Twists Belgian Chocolate for Christmas, and the entire family's enjoyed trying this marvelous candy
  • I do want to try them, however, as I expect they will be just as amazing in flavor and texture

• by LuckyGrl

This is the most awesome chocolate candy! We received a package of Guylian Twists Belgian Chocolate for Christmas, and the entire family’s enjoyed trying this marvelous candy. True to Belgian chocolate standards, decadent milk, dark and white chocolate swirls around a creamy hazelnut, praline filling.

Guylian offers several

flavors of this product: Belgian Dark Chocolate Orange Cream, Belgian Milk Chocolate Truffle and Original Praline.

Original Praline is the candy bought for us, and I can’t imagine the other flavors being superior.

I do want to try them, however, as I expect they will be just as ...

• amazing in flavor and texture.

Guylian packs 16 candies per box, so either dole the sweets out slowly or hide the box! Our box was gone within two days, the candy was that good.

I am not a huge fan of sweets, but do love a good chocolate

every now and again.

Our family has sampled other Belgian chocolate products, as Belgian chocolates are a Christmas tradition for us every year.

Guylian is a Belgian manufacturer and the candies are imported into the U.

S.

My next task is to find out where to purchase these delectable chocolates!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273012266950631/k2311a1230/12.30.07