Konica Minolta Dimage E 500  » Cameras  »
  • I bought this digicam last year, and till now I haven't found the way in getting at least 1 clear picture
  • I bought it via credit card offer and i regret for not doing some survey before i decided to buy that
  • I don't know if i'm the only one with this problem, but I've look at the manual, and then tried to operate all the menus, making changes in camera mode, but still, no luck
  • Reason i chose this was because first, by that time the price was cheap, but looking at the credibility of Konica Minolta, i thought it was ok to buy this

• by Susan

I bought this digicam last year, and till now I haven’t found the way in getting at least 1 clear picture. It always has blur lines, and the light exposure doesn’t seem ok at all. I bought it via credit card offer and i regret for not doing some survey before i decided to buy that.

I don’t know if i’m the only one with this problem, but I’ve

look at the manual, and then tried to operate all the menus, making changes in camera mode, but still, no luck. No use in having 5 MP digicam if it doesn’t function well.

Reason i chose this was because first, by that time the price was cheap, but looking at the credibility of Konica Minolta, i thought it was ok to buy this. First time I used it, I ...

• already felt upset.

Thought maybe it was only my lack of knowledge in operation the menus, but turned out it doesn’t. I have followed every step written, but no luck at all.

I always have problem with the lines which are being displayed on the screen. Can’t get rid of those lines at all :-(

Other than the camera’s performance, I was having problem with the battery type.

It doesn’t

have rechargeable battery. It needs 2 AA Alkaline battery, so it is pretty much a ‘high maintenance’ digital camera.

The menu isn’t user friendly also. it is complicated :P Because i didn’t feel satisfied with this product, so i bought Kodak Z730.

And gosh……. I am so so so pleased with Kodak.

I didn’t have to look at the manual first before operating this camera. It’s sooo easy.

;-)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 433012266650631/k2311a1230/12.30.07