I Love My NY Pizza Raleigh NC  » Restaurants  »
  • I Love My NY Pizza 2316 Hillsborough St Raleigh NC 919-838-0011 I absolutely love getting pizza from I love NY, specializing in pizza by the slice

• by Emily
      I Love My NY Pizza 2316 Hillsborough St Raleigh NC 919-838-0011 I absolutely love getting pizza from I love NY, specializing in pizza by the slice. You can purchase 2

slices of absolutely fabulous pizza for around $6. They have probably about 12 different pies already made, making it easy to find one you like. They also sell pizza rolls ...

• and calzones if you’re not in the mood for pizza. This is located right across the street from NC states campus as well, which makes it an easy stop when
        you’re just getting out of class. You can usually hit a huge crowd of students there around mealtime, and there is a huge big screen TV available to catch the game on game days.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7261226660731/k2311a1226/12.26.05