Sony Ericsson J220i  » Phones  »
  • D However, i think this mobile is relatively ok

• by Susan

I have many cell phones, not because of the need to be arrogant, but because we, the Indonesians are used to have more than 1 mobile, more than 1 number also. As for me, right now I’m using Sony Ericsson Z558i, and Sony Ericsson J220i. The first one, i just bought it last June, while the other one, been using it for nearly 2 years :)

Sony Ericsson J220i is not a high end

mobile, matter of fact, it’s relatively cheap :) however, I’m using it because I am used to go to crowded areas, and so, carrying for example, an expensive one will be risky :) Sony Ericsson J220i has relatively small, and slim design. It’s simple and tho it doesn’t have camera features, I still like using it because of the main function, such as : text messaging and calling. It doesn’t have a ...

• TFT screen, but I’m satisfied with the screen clarity. Tho it’s low end, but the music sound’s quality is still good :)

However, there is one thing that I dislike about this mobile. which is, it’s difficult to press the button (now, after 2 yrs of using, it’s getting easier). So sometimes i have to press it hard, and it hurts my medium length nail. Sometimes it’s tiring to write an sms because

of that.. another thing that i dislike about this mobile is that it doesn’t give me a chance to enhance the memory by not giving a a place to put the slot memory card. We cannot enhance the memory capacity :) as if Sony wants to say that if we want to do that, PLEASE BUY THE HIGHER RANK:D :D nah, I’m joking :D

However, i think this mobile is relatively ok… (for low end)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372912266271231/k2311a1229/12.29.07