SwaddleMe Microfleece Infant Wrap by Kiddopotamus  » Baby care  »
  • Since they cost about $10.00 - they are worth much more as far as I am concerned -, buying one in each size would make a great present or a great treat for yourself

• by Regina Sass

I just gave the SwaddleMe Microfleece Infant Wrap by Kiddopotamus as a baby shower gift. There has been revolution of sorts in the baby care industry in recent years and that is to go back to the swaddling clothes style.

Yes the one from

the bible.

They have found that it keeps babies quite and makes them feel secure, so instead of getting the regular receiving blankets, I get these.

It is so soft, it made me wish I had one.

They come in three sizes, and fit babies ...

• up to 22 pounds.

Since they cost about $10 - they are worth much more as far as I am concerned -, buying one in each size would make a great present or a great treat for yourself.

I wish I had bought all three sizes

at one time, but I am about to rectify that right now.

AHHH yes almost forgot.

It comes in four colors, so you can buy either blue or pink plus yellow and green and make up a whole wardrobe.

A complete set would make a great office gift.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542912266261231/k2311a1229/12.29.07