Nestle Juicy Juice Harvest Surprise Orange Mango
  • I bought it for my children because Juicy Juice is 100% juice and very healthy
  • I love the fibrous consistency but my kids don't

• by LuckyGrl

Nestle’s Juicy Juice Harvest Surprise, Orange Mango flavor is a treat. I bought it for my children because Juicy Juice is 100% juice and very healthy.

I chose Orange Mango because I wanted a different flavor and my kids love it! This Juicy Juice blend contains grape, apple, carrot, mango,

orange and sweet potato - blends of these juices and purees.

I love the fibrous consistency but my kids don’t.

That’s the downside of this product - in order for my kiddos to drink it, I have to strain out the particles.

This juice is thick! It’s good to give ...

• the bottle a shake or two prior to pouring, as the heavier contents tend to settle at the bottom.

Juice Juice Orange Mango has a high Vitamin C content (120% per serving) and we find it to be a super refreshing drink.

I often take a chilled bottle to the

barn with me and enjoy several glasses after riding my horse.

Juice Juice Orange Mango is a quench thirster you can feel good about drinking.

If it weren’t for the sediment and fibrous content, I’d rate this product as perfect…my kids totally turn their noses up at anything “funny” in their drinks.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272712265090331/k2311a1227/12.27.07