Prestige non stick cookware
  • I wanted some very good non-stick cook wear for my kitchen and I bought the Prestige non-stick cookware

• by shree

In India the products of the company prestige are meant to be very good and standard in quality and durability. I had heard a lot about the prestige cookware, prestige cooker, prestige gas stow and many more.

I wanted some very good

non-stick cook wear for my kitchen and I bought the Prestige non-stick cookware.

I bought the frying pan and the flat pan to roast the Dosa or the roti.

I started using it.

After using the prestige non-stick cookware for 3 ...

shainaz says :

WE had bought a nonstick frying pan from one of the dealer in margao-Goa worth Rs. 875 - 4 months back. We were given a warranty along with it. Now the frying pan has been worn out of the coating from the centre only. We took it along with the warranty card but to no avail. They are blaming the company. What should we do now? CAn your prestige company the word prestige too sounds really odd to describe when you cannot slove the customer problem.

Galega says :

Hi Shainaz,

Sorry to see your problems. Did you contact the customer care center of Prestige. They are quite responsive. Even if your warranty period is over and you have not contacted them, please make a call and tell them everything. they will definitely give you proper heed and take some action.

You are from Goa and there is no regional customer care center in Goa. You can contact the customer care of Pune or Mumbai. Here is the numbers:

Mumbai: 022-33441111
Pune: 020-33441111

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532712264790231/k2311a1227/12.27.07