Marc Anthony Strictly Curls Booster  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love spritzing Curls Booster on my hair when it's semi-dry and watching the layers of curls spring up (the recommendation on the bottle states to use on damp hair, but I like my hair to be a bit dryer than that)
  • Marc Anthony's Strictly Curls Booster is about $9 and I found it in a specialty boutique

• by LuckyGrl

Marc Anthony’s Strictly Curls Booster is a fun product that enhances curls. The bottle’s design is sleek, using a clear, plastic bottle to encase the spray.

The spray is a lovely, yellow liquid.

Curls Booster claim of enhancing curls is true.

I

love spritzing Curls Booster on my hair when it’s semi-dry and watching the layers of curls spring up (the recommendation on the bottle states to use on damp hair, but I like my hair to be a bit dryer than that).

Then I gently blow dry and keep playing with my curls until my hair is completely dry.

Curls Booster works better than gel or mousse, which weigh down my hair layers.

Curls Booster is light and airy and has no annoying or lingering ...

• Marc Anthony Strictly Curls Booster
      smell.

I like it that this product also protects hair color and does not affect chemical highlights.

Curls Booster is not a hair spray or meant to hold hair in place, but rather to enhance the curls you have.

The only downside

to Curls Booster is that I’ve had several bottles seize up on me, meaning that the spray tip clogs and I have to clear it by using warm water.

Marc Anthony’s Strictly Curls Booster is about $9 and I found it in a specialty boutique.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312512264661131/k2311a1225/12.25.07