TRESemme Tres Two Hairspray
1.5
  • But if you desire a spray that allows your hair to move and breathe, I would not recommend this product

• by LuckyGrl

TRESemme offers a variety of hair care products at reasonable prices. Usually you can find TRESemme in your local grocery store.

All TRESemme products are listed as professional formulas and rated as good as what you’d purchase in a salon.

I tried TRESemme Tres Two Hairspray, Extra Hold, and was not at all pleased with the results.

Tres Two Hairspray held true in one area: it definitely held my

hair in place, but at the cost of natural movement and swing.

The hairspray was sticky and stiff, not something I admire in a product.

It reminded me of the old-fashioned hairspray my mother used way back when.

You know the kind that glued mom’s hair down and prevented even the strongest wind from blowing a hair out of place? That’s how I felt when I used Tres Two.

...

• When I washed it out, the minute my hair got wet it felt like glue.

Repeated shampooing and a good conditioning later, my hair felt normal again.

That is too much work to remove and costly damage to my hair! One thing I did like about Tres Two was the smell, which is unlike any other hairspray I�ve tried.

It smells rather sweet and almost like a girl�s perfume,

but not too strong.

I never smelled it on my hair after spraying.

If you want a hairspray that will hold your hair completely and securely, and if you don�t mind your hair turning into glue when you wet it or should you get rained on, use Tres Two.

But if you desire a spray that allows your hair to move and breathe, I would not recommend this product.

Diane says :

I really like the Tresemme tres two hairspray, but I do have a problem when i go on holiday. I buy the travel size and find it doesn`t attomise very well. I end up with a wet hand and hardly any on my hair.I try doing the normal things running it under a hot tap to free the conjested nozzle, it doesn`t work. I`ve bought several cans and they are always the same and I`m always dissapointed. I wonder if anyone else has the same problem. And as i`m going away again soon, any advice please ? Have you ever considered a pump action spray for travel ?

Jack E. Bailey says :

Tres Two is effective at controlling fine hair for a neat appearance. My wife has used it for years. She was diagnosed with COPD and I am wondering if Tres Two can cause or aggravate COPD symptoms. I use occasionally to control my fine hair also. I spray it on with a vent fan running and while holding my breath until I walk to a different room. Please respond and tell me what you know about Tres Semme Tres Two hair spray COPD.

Galega says :

There isn’t any document in the public domain which can relate Tresemme Tres hairspray to COPD. However, I think, a person suffering from COPD should avoid all sort of spray. It is because of the nature of this pulmonary disease. In certain cases, it can aggravate the problem. It can even react adversary to medicines, the patient is taking regularly.

I think the best source of authentic advise in this case will be a doctor. You must consult a doctor before allowing your wife to use this hairspray, or for that matter any other spray (even deodorant).

Jack E. Bailey says :

Tres Two ultra fine mist is a very useful and effective product. My wife has used it for years. She was diagnosed with COPD and I wonder if breathing in the mist can cause or aggrevate COPD symptoms. I use it occasionally to control my hair also. When I use it I do so with a vent fan running and hold my breath until I have walked to a different room.

Galega says :

Your wife is suffering from COPD. I think a person should stay away from any sort of spray while suffering from COPD. It can create some issues with breathing. However, I would suggest you to ask this question to your doctor for long term suitable solution and advise.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312512264621131/k2311a1225/12.25.07