Metacin
  • I prefer this tablet while I am having headache because the tablet doesn't have heavy power dosage

• by Karthi

Metacin Tablets is a Paracetamol tablet that cures our body pain, headache, cold, etc. This product contains Paracetamol I. P 0.

5 gm. I prefer this tablet while I am having headache because the tablet doesn’t have heavy power dosage.

But it

cures my headache within an hour or two hours. But I feel little bit sleepy after using this tablet.

After that I will get relief from my headache and then I will do my routine works as per the schedule.

• This product is manufactured by Themis Pharmaceuticals and this product’s Proprietor is Chemosyn Private Limited, Nani Damn.

It’s only made in India. Try one or tablets if you are having headache, body pain, cold.

Even after it

doesn'’t cure try one or two tablet only after six hours. Each tablet costs only Rs.

1/- including with all taxes. You can try this tablet even without Physician’s consultation because it only contains Paracetamol.

But try this tablet after eating some food.

NPRao says :

How to calculate the dosage of metacin for controlling fever when the age of a female child is 7 Year and 6 months and weight is 25 to27 Kgs. regards.

John says :

Children between 2 and 12 should take 10-15mg per kg every 6 hrs or 12.5mg per kg every 4 hours. If you give it to her every six hours, she should take 375mg. If it’s every 4 hours, it should be 312mg.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262512264611131/k2311a1225/12.25.07