Oil of Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream
  • The Cream is promoted as a wrinkle reducer and contains properties that plump and hydrate problem areas
  • Application is smooth and I love how Regenerist feels on my skin
  • I used Regenerist for two weeks and noticed a difference within the first two days of application
  • I can live with that - this product is amazing

• by LuckyGrl

I’ve found a jewel in Oil of Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream! Oil of Olay products are an old standby and particular favorite of mine, and the company’s outdone itself with Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream. The Cream is promoted as a wrinkle reducer and contains properties that plump and hydrate problem areas.

Application is smooth and I love how

Regenerist feels on my skin.

I’m pretty cynical about beauty products that claim miracles and figured Regenerist was one in the same.

Not true! I used Regenerist for two weeks and noticed a difference within the first two days of application.

By two weeks, all fine lines had disappeared completely.

Regenerist was only used on my face,

• and I targeted the areas around my eyes, forehead and mouth.

Deeper facial lines did not vanish completely, but they did diminish.

This product took me by surprise - I really did not expect these fantastic results.

I’ve seen Regenerist on the store shelves for a while and wanted to try the product but really didn’t want

to spend the $25+.

Oil of Olay has made many claims about Regenerist’s effectiveness and I now believe what they say.

Will Regenerist get rid of all wrinkles? No.

Does Regenerist prevent wrinkles? No.

What Regenerist will do, however, is make your fine lines disappear and soften the deeper ones.

I can live with that - this product is amazing!

Joanne says :

How do I get a free sample of the Oil of Olay Regenerist micro-sculpting cream?

Galega says :

Free sample is offered only when there is a promotion going on. However, you can always try it free of cost from any authorized Olay store. Just a find one near your home and ask for it.

Renella says :

please tell me what is the difference between the olay micro -sculpting cream and the regenerist face serum. I am 40 years old and would like to start your range of products.

Galega says :

Micro-Sculpting Cream Moisturizer is formulated with Hyaluronic Acid, Amino-Peptides and Vitamin B3. It hydrates to lift, firm and plump so that you can delay the need for a cosmetic procedure. It is used for the treatment of ageing related issues of skin, like wrinkles.

Serums are made of very small molecules, so the skin absorbs them quickly and deeply. It is used for variety of purposes, including skin diseases and as an antiaging product.

Julie Lovette says :

Does the micro-sculpting cream help to reduce wrinkles? If so, is it retinol, and if so how much does it contain?

Galega says :

Yes, Olay Micro-Sculpting Cream can help to reduce wrinkles. It is, in fact, widely used for this purpose. Further, it contains Retinol, the exact amount of which is not provided.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312512264601131/k2311a1225/12.25.07