Target Furniture Wipes
  • I enjoy the fresh, citrus smell the wipes leave behind
  • Target Furniture Wipes are definitely affordable and give exactly the same results as the popular, name brand
  • I love this convenience but can say, from experience, that the wipes dry out quickly

• by LuckyGrl

Target Furniture Wipes is an in-house brand of furniture cleaner, comparable to Pledge Wipes. I purchased these wipes on the chance that they might save some pennies and clean my furniture.

I’ve tried another store brand and was displeased.

Target Furniture Wipes are very good - they not only are effective at removing dust

but they also leave a nice shine.

I enjoy the fresh, citrus smell the wipes leave behind.

I don’t feel that any furniture wipes compare in ability to clean the way that sprays do, but I appreciate the ease of use wipes afford.

I don’t buy furniture sprays anymore, and use wipes exclusively.

Target ...

• Furniture Wipes are definitely affordable and give exactly the same results as the popular, name brand.

Target Furniture Wipes claim to be safe for use on vinyl and leather, but I have not used the wipes for that purpose.

The wipes come in a plastic pouch that seals via zipper (much like a sandwich

bag).

I love this convenience but can say, from experience, that the wipes dry out quickly.

Each pouch comes with 18 pre-moistened wipes, and before I can use them up, the last five or so will be dried out.

Besides this one negative, Target Furniture Wipes are easy to use, affordable and create no mess.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532512264571131/k2311a1225/12.25.07