Jergens Ultra Healing Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer  » Cosmetics  »
1.5
  • I was extremely disappointed with Jergens Ultra Healing Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer
  • I bought this product hoping that it would hold up to its name of healing extra dry skin
  • In my opinion, a moisturizer that claims to heal extra dry skin would do just that - penetrate the surface skin layers and add badly needed nutrients and moisturizer

• by LuckyGrl

I was extremely disappointed with Jergens Ultra Healing Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer. I bought this product hoping that it would hold up to its name of healing extra dry skin.

While Jergens has formulated a lotion that has a pleasant smell and smooth application, there is little else here to find.

In my opinion, a moisturizer

that claims to heal extra dry skin would do just that - penetrate the surface skin layers and add badly needed nutrients and moisturizer.

I’ve spoken about how my skin dries out in the cooler months, and it takes a good lotion to medicate my derma.

Jergens Ultra Healing did little for my hands, which are ...

• exposed constantly to the elements and will dry out more quickly than any other part of my body.

This product did moisturize my arms and legs fairly well, but not to my total satisfaction.

Jergens claims that this moisturizer “locks in for 24 hours” and “heals tough areas.

” Not true! As soon as I washed my

hands, the lotion was off and my hands were dry and rough.

My arms and legs lasted a bit longer, but within several hours they were dry.

I don’t recommend Jergens Ultra Healing; perhaps if you want a simple, topical lotion, it would do the trick.

If you’re looking for a heavy duty healing lotion, skip this one.

Jergens Ultra Healing Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer
    starze says :

jergens ultra healing extra dry skin moisturizer i supposed to be used at face or body ?

me.glenrose says :

this is formulated for the body and not the face.

Galega says :

This moisturizer is intended to be used on highly dry skin. If you are suffering from severe facial dry skin, you can definitely use it on the face. There won’t be any problem in doing that.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312412264510931/k2311a1224/12.24.07