L’Oreal lip and eye make up remover  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like to wear waterproof mascara cause I have small eyes (Chinese) and so the mascara will make my eyes look brighter
  • When I went to L'Oreal counter and told the staff about my problem, she said that L'Oreal had its own gentle make up remover
  • I bought it in Saturday, and in Sunday I used my waterproof mascara

• by Susan

When it’s about eyes area, I have a very sensitive skin. Wrong products could mean disaster and hours of redness on that area.

For face make up, I’m used to use L’Oreal products I used the waterproof mascara but I used to used other brand’s for lip and eye make up remover.

I didn’t know that time that L’Oreal had a gentle make up remover :P so I had to go

thru some bad experiences with make up remover.

I like to wear waterproof mascara cause I have small eyes (Chinese) and so the mascara will make my eyes look brighter.

For sure, if I use waterproof kind, I gotta have the remover also.

Cause without it, I will have a dark circle around my eye (and will look like I haven’t slept for years).

When I went to L’Oreal counter and ...

• told the staff about my problem, she said that L’Oreal had its own gentle make up remover.

I went’ ‘Whaattt??’ :D how come I didn’t know :P but ok, finally I found it.

But, the fight hasn’t finished yet.

cause I had to try it first.

I bought it in Saturday, and in Sunday I used my waterproof mascara.

After coming home, I used the L’Oreal lip and eye make up remover.

I was waiting to feel ‘itchy/ hurt a bit’-cause I’m used to feel that way with other brand:P- but minutes passed by’ I didn’t feel a thing.

It didn’t make my eyes hurt also :D I am so glad cause I’ve finally found eye remover that suits me best It does treat your skin gently, no irritation at all.

so if you have sensitive skin like mine, you can try using this

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312412264220931/k2311a1224/12.24.07