Everyday I Pray by Iyanla Vanzant  » Books  »
  • I recommend this book for all of you who needs some spiritual insight and enlightenment

• by Susan

I got this book when one of the famous book stores in Jakarta was having a year-end sale. I am not a very religious person, but after reading it, I can feel closer to God.

The author gave many types of prayers (her own personal

prayer), for many circumstances, such as: when you’re worried, anxious, sad, happy, need a forgiveness etc.

It’s not a prayer guide, but it seems that the author wanted to show us that praying is a nice activity.

She uses many creative and deep vocabularies in ...

• communicating with God.

She prays whole heartedly, and seems devoted.

You can tell that she likes to talk (aka pray) to God, cause no one who doesn’t like to pray can make (invent) such lines.

Things that makes me like this is that because she

made the book so simple, yet full of meaningful contents.

She didn’t write ‘flowery’ words (and so would make it like an ancient poem).

She wrote it with simple lines, yet deep.

I recommend this book for all of you who needs some spiritual insight and enlightenment .

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 172412264170931/k2311a1224/12.24.07