Pampers All-Night Diapers
  • I have been buying all kinds of brands of diapers for my 2 year old daughter for the past 2 years and finally I have managed to realized that the best and most absorbent diapers to be worn to bed over-night is PAMPERS ALL-NIGHT diapers
  • I would highly recommend it although the price is slightly higher compared to other famous brands in the market

• by Ricky Tan

PAMPERS ALL-NIGHT diapers. I have used brands like Huggies Dry, PetPet, and a few other brands but usually they last till about 5am and i had to wake-up to change diapers for my daughter. But, with Pampers All-Night I can sleep through ...

• the night till the next morning about am without any fuzz. The other good thing about Pampers All-Night is that it also keeps the baby’s bottom dry even when the diaper is full.

Although there are other products of Pampers for day

use, but they aren’t as good as compared to other brands. Only the Pampers All-Night is excellent in high absorbent for over-night usage. I would highly recommend it although the price is slightly higher compared to other famous brands in the market.

Zai says :

I`m just wonderin` why I can`t find Pampers All Night Diaper in almost all stores I went… I`ve been lookin` for it in every store, or dept. stores…but can`t find it anymore… What is the latest update of Pampers All Night??? Is it phased out already???

crystal says :

they are called extra protection now and I find them in all my local baby stores.

Shyane says :

i was told by my sister to buy her pampers all night size L for her son. Her son`s skin is sensitive with other brand, so she ordered me to buy pampers all night. BUT, i can`t find it in every where. So please could you tell me where can i buy it. I really need it for my nephew. I live in Surabaya. Thank you

Galega says :

The name has now been changed. It is now called Pampers Extra Protection Night Time Diaper. You need to ask with this name and you will definitely find it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542412264080931/k2311a1224/12.24.07