I am Legend Movie  » Movies  »
4.7
  • Over all, I thought it was a pretty good movie
  • I think if you're a Will Smith fan, you should definitely go see it

• by Jennifer

I was very excited going into this movie. I really like Will Smith and could not wait to see what he was going to do with this unique role. I

was a little skeptical at first, since he was the only person in the movie, but I didn’t let that stop me.

Over all, I thought it was a pretty good movie. There were a few parts I thought could have been done differently. Will Smith was, of course, brilliant. He really made his character believable.

I actually liked how, instead of ...

• I am Legend Movie
      showing what happened at the beginning and moving chronologically, they showed everything in flashbacks. This made it much more intersting and kept me guessing for quite a while.

I think if

you’re a Will Smith fan, you should definitely go see it. If you’re just looking for a good movie to spend some time with friends, this is a good one.

I am Legend Movie
abdul says :

re : I think if you’re a Will Smith fan, you should definitely go see it
I have seen this movies about 3-5 times , when i first time seen this movie in starting it was some kind boring but when its going more and becoming more intrested , its about zombies fight ,i loves this movie . I recommend you to go for it.

Zack Eversole says :

re : I think if you’re a Will Smith fan, you should definitely go see it
I love this movie The story line is amazing and it is so sad but turns out being happy. It has such a good message. All kids should watch this movie. I am legend is a great movie to teach gratefulnes.

Jonatas says :

A real survival exercise. A good performance by Will Smith a trophy next to Independence Day in the fiction genres. Quite consistent with reality, nothing prevents major contamination on a global scale.

Mogan Kunasakaran says :

re : I think if you’re a Will Smith fan, you should definitely go see it
this movie is epic. the title itself is very creative. will smith is the heart of the movie, his actions and acting is simply superb.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112412264060931/k2311a1224/12.24.07