Peyton Manning  » Sport  »
  • Manning though in my own opinion is one of the best offensive quarterbacks
  • I know a lot of people often criticizes him for his demeanor and his simplistic approach
  • Brady and Manning in the play-offs will be amazing

• by chad

Peyton Manning of the Indianapolis Colts is probably one of my most favorite quarterbacks of all time. I have three in that category in Bret Favre and Tom Brady.

Manning though in my own opinion is one of the best offensive quarterbacks.

He has

great vision that enables him to needle in passes to his running backs and his offensive team.

He also has great protection in the Colts pocket to give him ample time to pass.

I know a lot of people often criticizes him for his demeanor ...

• and his simplistic approach.

My aunt often thinks I’m crazy for rooting for the colts but when it comes down to it.

Manning is really the man in the league.

This year with the Patriots rolling and the Colts second.

I expect a heavy

battle come play-off time and if there paths cross again.

Brady and Manning in the play-offs will be amazing.

One for the ages in my own opinion.

One thing for sure though is that manning will never back down from any challenge.

He will come prepared.

Peyton Manning

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 352312263680331/k2311a1223/12.23.07