Adobe Illustrator 10  » Software  »
  • I Like using the program to draw things and then importing them into photo shop to spice them up a bit
  • I think this is the best program for artists who like to make digital art
  • I love this program a lot and it is a lot of fun to use

• by MysticPen

Adobe Illustrator 10 is a great program to use for drawing and making other things online. It’s a lot of fun to use and it’s a great way to make posters and cartoons characters.

spice them up a bit.

The program is very cool but takes a while to learn.

Once you learn how to use the program.

You will be making awesome projects in no time.

I think this is the best program for artists who like to make digital art.

The pen ...

• tool is great in this program and is really a great tool.

I really think that this program is awesome.

Adobe Illustrator 10 has many new features that the older versions did not have, and I think that this program really stands out in the graphics industry.

I love this program

a lot and it is a lot of fun to use.

I really like the different colors and combos I can make to draw and paint with in the program.

One of my favorite features of Adobe Illustrator 10 is the gradient mesh.

I think that this feature is just awesome.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 302312263150231/k2311a1223/12.23.07