Adobe Photoshop 6.0  » Software  »
  • I like creating original works of art in Adobe Photoshop 6.0
  • This is one of the best programs I have ever used and it it is a lot of fun to play with also

• by MysticPen

Adobe Photoshop 6. 0 is a great program that I have been using for years. You can do just about anything with this program.

You can edit your images or even add effects to them. I really like the touch up tools they give me

in this program.

Adobe Photoshop 6. 0 is loaded with tons of effects and cool features.

I really like using the cool text effects on my fonts to create banners for my websites and other projects. I like creating original works of art in Adobe ...

• Photoshop 6.

This is a great program for anyone who wants to edit their photos or just create photo montages etc.

I really like the cool layout of the program and the tools are easy to find and use. This is one of the

best programs I have ever used and it it is a lot of fun to play with also.

So weather you use Adobe Photoshop 6. 0 for business or pleasure it is worth the money to buy it.

Try to find it as Fry’s on sale.

Adobe Photoshop 6.0

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 302312263140231/k2311a1223/12.23.07