Leone tea powder
  • I purchased this tea powder in local super market for 4.75 aed
  • You can enhance the taste of this tea by adding ginger or green cardamom powder

• by krishnakomali

I have used Leone tea powder. I am quite impressed with this product. Its falvor, taste and quality is good.

I like strong tea. So i generally use one more teaspoon extra

to make strong balck tea.

But after using leone tea i observed that there is no necessitity of adding extra spoon of tea powder. It is very strong and tasty.

I liked this tea powder very much. With the 250 gm pack they are offering extra 25gm free.

This is pure indian tea and perfectly suitable for the tea lovers. The teapowder is tightly ...

• Leone tea powder
      packed in an air tight pack with colorful red color cover.

I purchased this tea powder in local super market for 4. 75 aed.

They are giving two year warrantly from the date

of production. So you can purchase a lot and stock them for future use also.

You can enhance the taste of this tea by adding ginger or green cardamom powder. I really enjoy its taste.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272212262960431/k2311a1222/12.22.07