Alberto Balsam Herbal Blends Conditioner
2.0
  • The Alberto Balsam Herbal Blends Conditioner line is one of the oldest Alberto products on the market and I had to admit I hadn�t seen it for years until I found it in my local drug store
  • I have learned from prior experience that when a hair product is this thick and feels this greasy in my hand it is probably loaded with wax

• by Melissa Glenn

The Alberto Balsam Herbal Blends Conditioner line is one of the oldest Alberto products on the market and I had to admit I hadn�t seen it for years until I found it in my local drug store. Intrigued that this line was now available again, I quickly bought the pear and mango scented conditioner.

This Alberto conditioner comes in a 350ml

bottle and is designed for dry or colour treated hair. My hair gets very dry during our harsh Canadian winters, so I certainly hoped this conditioner was going to help!

The first time I used this Alberto conditioner I did in fact smell a lovely scent of pear and mango. That however; was to be the extent of my liking for ...

• this product as it took quite a big of time to get this thick pale green conditioner to come out of the bottle. I have learned from prior experience that when a hair product is this thick and feels this greasy in my hand it is probably loaded with wax.

I needed a fair amount of this conditioner in my hair,

and it felt heavy and greasy, plus it did not leave my long hair tangle free at all. All in all Alberto Balsam Herbal Blends Conditioner with pear and mango is not one of their better products and should be left exactly where you found it on the shelf! Alberto Balsam is manufactured by Alberto-Culver Canada Inc and retails for about $2.99CDN.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312212262920431/k2311a1222/12.22.07