Voila Garlic Shrimp
  • Although, I prefer the skillet because it takes just as long in the microwave and it tastes better if you use your skillet
  • If you are looking for a quick meal for dinner tonight, I would definitely suggest this garlic shrimp in your freezer aisle

• by bethyboo

Since I just recently had a baby, I am all about having a complete, quick meal to fix for supper every night. The Voila Garlic Shrimp is so easy and fast.

Everything you need is right in the bag.

It includes the

shrimp, pasta in garlic sauce, broccoli, corn and carrots.

I can sneak away and throw the whole thing in the skillet while the baby is sleeping.

And it is done in less than ten minutes! You even have the choice of microwaving ...

• it.

Although, I prefer the skillet because it takes just as long in the microwave and it tastes better if you use your skillet.

I was so surprised at how good it was the first time I tasted it.

It has just

the right amount of garlic sauce in it.

Sometimes I even add lemon pepper seasoning to make it taste that much better.

If you are looking for a quick meal for dinner tonight, I would definitely suggest this garlic shrimp in your freezer aisle.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272212262910431/k2311a1222/12.22.07