Staatsloterj E-Mail Scam  » Scam  »
0.5
  • It started with PayPal, but now I find myself getting all sorts of interesting things
  • While I find it funny how ridiculous these people are, I know that there are people out there that are going to fall for this, and I find it disgusting

• by Walter Stevens
      Scams in my e-mail are a fairly new thing to me. It started with PayPal, but now I find myself getting all sorts of interesting things.

The Staatsloterj scam is an unusual one

though.

According to this e-mail, some international corporation in the Netherlands has run an international e-mail lottery, at random.

And, randomly enough, I have been chosen to win 500,000 Euros.

Ok.

If the whole “random lottery” with a big payout wasn’t unusual enough, read on further and you find them telling you not to tell anyone that you’ve won until you get the money, and that you have ...

• Staatsloterj E-Mail Scam
      to keep it secret until you win, because any breach of confidentiality and your prize might be revoked! There’s all the warning signs that you need.

While I find it funny how ridiculous these

people are, I know that there are people out there that are going to fall for this, and I find it disgusting.

If you get one of these in your inbox, just delete it that is the safest thing to do.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 60251226290731/k2311a1225/12.25.05