Filseclab Personal Firewall Professional Edition 3.0.0.16  » Software  »
  • Filseclab Personal Firewall Professional Edition 3.0.0.16 is one of the best freeware utilities I have ever used in my life
  • I haven't noticed any faults with the program
  • I've used professional firewalls before, and this works just as well if not better, and it cost me not a dime
  • I highly recommend this program to anyone

• by Walter Stevens
      Filseclab Personal Firewall Professional Edition 3. 0. 0.

16 is one of the best freeware utilities I have ever used in my life. After finding my system corrupted with all kinds of spyware, I cleaned it all out then decided to protect my computer.

I went to download. com, looked for a free firewall, found Filseclab Personal Firewall Professional Edition 3.

0. 0.

16. I downloaded it, took me about a minute

to do so.

Installed the program, and voila! My computer is protected. The program works exceedingly well.

Anytime something unusual attempts to access my computer, it tells me. Anytime a program starting on my machine tries to connect to the internet, it asks me if I want to grant it permission or not.

This means that no spyware programs can run without ...

• my express permission, as well as that no one can come onto my computer without my knowing. I haven’t noticed any faults with the program.

For the past few days that I’ve been using it there has been no new spyware on my system (and it took me only one day to get three spyware program before!) The program is also a great little tool for

telling me how my internet connection is running. It informs me of all data that is passing back and forth, has running tables, charts and logs to tell all information that is flowing through my machine, just in case anything unusual might pop up.

I’ve used professional firewalls before, and this works just as well if not better, and it cost me not a dime. I highly recommend this program to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 30251226280631/k2311a1225/12.25.05