Unlimited SMS (Globe Telecoms)  » Cellular services  »
  • Imagine having your messages delivered in a fun, simple, & convenient way
  • When I was still in college, I think I was consuming 1000+ text messages in a day, sending group messages to all my friends in my contacts list

• by dendy

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I have been a Globe subscriber since I was in college, almost 5 years now. And I have to admit that the have the widest network coverage here in the Philippines. Aside from that, they also have good customer service & great services & offers.

The product that I really enjoy is the Unlimited SMS (or what we call here in the Phillipines as “txt”) messaging service. For just PhP 20 (around $0.

48, close to what Sprint in

the US offers for unlimited SMS which is $15 per month), you can enjoy unlimited text messaging for the whole day. They also have unlimited texting for 2 days (PhP 40) & unlimited for 4days (PhP 80).

Imagine having your messages delivered in a fun, simple, & convenient way. If you want to say a short message to a friend or colleague, you can just send him/her a text message so you won’t have to pay for airtime ...

• charges.

When I was still in college, I think I was consuming 1000+ text messages in a day, sending group messages to all my friends in my contacts list. It was really cool! This even become a phenomena here in our country.

The reason why Philippines was now known as the “texting capital of the world”.

If you want to enjoy the unlimited text messaging service, all you need to do is register by sending the short code “UNLITXT20″

and send it to 2870.

For two days unlimited SMS, use UNLITXT40 and UNLITXT80 for four days unlimited SMS. Wait for the confirmation message that will tell you that you are already registered.

Once you received it, you can send unlimited SMS to all your friends, loved ones, and even business contacts. Huge savings for your pocket, entertainment & communication in a fun & easy way!

jeffs says :

I just bought a tatoo sim in land mark. Amazingly it cost P80.00. I still have their OR. Anyway is globe telecoms aware of this?

Josephine Kay Guintu says :

Hi Jeff. Since land mark is a third party seller of the sim Globe really won’t have control of how much they will sell their merchandise. Next time, you may want to go to a Globe store directly to buy their sim cards. Hope this helps.

Mario Lat says :

Two weeks ago, I bought a P40 eLoad but after two days, the load was gone used up without me sending more than ten SMS`s. Yesterday I eLoad-ed P25. And everything was gone today. I thought I needed to do some text requests before I am charged for the UNLI Services? I did not do any such thing and the loads keep on evaporating. Why? Please enlighten me. Thank you.

Josephine Kay Guintu says :

Hi Mario. Are you receiving messages from 4 digit numbers with offers for music or games or ring back tones? this might mean that your number is subscribed to a value added service that automatically charges your account, for this you can try sending STOP to the 4 digit number and wait for the confirmation you can also call 211 for assistance. You should also check if the mobile data on your phone is enabled. this is the usual culprit. there are application on your phone that used data in the background even if you are not using it, if this is the case make sure that it is not enabled. Hope this helps.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 222212262650331/k2311a1222/12.22.07