Blit Megaplex Jakarta  » Entertainment  »
Grand Indonesia, Jakarta
  • Previously, I prefer watching movie in my DVD in my own house
  • At my first step to this building, I know that this place is not just a cinema
  • Blitz Megaplex offers not just a watching movie experience, but a total entertainment in one place
  • I recommend you to watch movies in this cinema

• by Alan Rizayanto

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)
      Last week (December 14th, 2007), I went to Blitz Megaplex located in Grand Indonesia, Jakarta. Grand Indonesia itself is a new mall located in the heart of Jakarta. You can go there by taxi or by Bus, if you don’t drive or ride your own vehicle. It was a newest cinema in town. It was my first time being there, and my first time watching movie in cinema for at least 1 year. Previously, I prefer watching movie in my DVD in my own house.

My friends asked me to join them watch the new movie together, at this

cinema. The film was ‘I Am Legend’ with Will Smith as an actor. It was Friday afternoon, after office hours around 19:00 PM, local time.

At my first step to this building, I know that this place is not just a cinema. It is more than a cinema ! Blitz Megaplex offers not just a watching movie experience, but a total entertainment in one place.

While waiting for the movie, you can visit one of the facilities there. They have lounge to just sit down and relaxing with your friends. They also have cafe to drink coffe or eating. For smokers,

• they have a smoking room which is very comfortable.

They also have a games room, HP zones room,a digital beat store (where we can enjoy and downloading legal music), candy store and of course a must have popcorn store.

I tried the HP (Hewlett Packard)zones room. In this room, we can do our work, send emails, and of course find HP products. While waiting, I sent some emails from there. At first I have to register first to get the benefit, it was a simple, free and easy step. They said that the membership card will be sent to my

address, but until now (December 21st), I haven’t received any. Maybe I should wait for more time…

The Theater itself is very awesome, the audio and the big screens are clear both in our ears and eyes. I sat in A6 Chair and it was unforgettable moments.

I was amazed by the entertaining movie and also by the entertaining environment in Blitz Megaplex with a fair price. I will spend my time to watch movie more often there. I recommend you to watch movies in this cinema.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 592212262640331/k2311a1222/12.22.07