Lexmark Printers
1.0
  • It was an awful printer, it had so many problems that we left it behind without blinking an eye one time when we moved

• by D.K.

We have owned two Lexmark Printers now. The first one was really really cheap. We bought it pretty much because we needed a printer now, and it was something we could afford.

It was an awful printer, it had so many problems that we left it behind without blinking an eye one time when we moved. This

time we spent more on a printer that looked good.

It was a printer, copier, flat bed scanner. It was a Lexmark.

We brought it home and from that point struggled with it. first it didn’t come with ink or a USB cord, both of which we figured would be included.

Then it didn’t want to work.

• Finally it got to working, but it would jam often and easily, and there were times when it would decide that it wasn’t printing.

Maybe if this was the extent of my Lexmark printer issues, I would be okay with them. But it wasn’t.

My father-in-law bought my sister-in-law one for her birthday. It came time that

my mom needed some paper work printed off, so we went over there to get the job done.

It took about fifty tries and about an hour and a half later we finally got the paper work printed, albeit a little crooked.

Lexmark printers are cheap, but they are not even worth the money we spend to buy them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162112262620431/k2311a1221/12.21.07