Super China restaurant  » Restaurants  »
Research Boulevard, Austin, Texas
  • The food is prepared quickly, comes steaming hot and the chef has no problem diversifying recipes in order to accommodate my tastes
  • I do not like the soups and I don't like the steamed dumplings
  • The main reason I enjoy Super China is the excellent, prompt customer service and attention to detail

• by LuckyGrl

Super China is located on Research Boulevard in Austin, Texas. The restaurant is tiny and located in a strip mall, which can be off-putting, but don’t let that fool you. This hole in the wall restaurant has decent Chinese food.

It’s one of those places where I show up and they are glad to see me - and I appreciate that. The food is prepared quickly, comes steaming hot and

the chef has no problem diversifying recipes in order to accommodate my tastes.

I have tried the various Lo Mein dishes, and all are yummy. I also like the egg rolls, dumplings (fried, not steamed), Spicy Shrimp and fried rice varieties.

I do not like the soups and I don’t like the steamed dumplings. The soups, in my humble opinion, are bland.

The steamed dumplings were way too doughy and ...

• had little meat inside. I have co-workers who eat various menu items such as the sweet and sour dishes and really like them.

The main reason I enjoy Super China is the excellent, prompt customer service and attention to detail. If I ask for extra condiments chop sticks, I get what I want immediately and without question.

Super China will often throw in an extra egg roll or chicken wings

as a token of appreciation which I see as a big positive. I will state that Super China is not the most authentic, exotic or fancy Chinese Restaurant I’ve been to…but Super China is one of the best eateries I’ve frequented for good service and decent food.

Highly casual dress, lunch and dinner including the restaurant being open all day long…reasonable (low) menu pricing and delivery. What more can a girl ask for?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72112262590431/k2311a1221/12.21.07